- 8am to 11am: Lions Club Breakfast at Main Street across from Putnam Plaza
- 10am: Festival begins; enjoy local food, arts & craft vendors, kids activities, local businesses, non-profit booths and more!
- 10am: Cow Chip Throwing Contest in front of McNear's (23 Petaluma Blvd N.). Watch the cow chips fly and see who can land theirs the farthest! Presented by Washington Square.
- 10:15am: Petaluma Egg Farm's Cutest Chick Contest in front of Copperfields' Books (140 Kentucky St.). Watch the little kiddos in chick attire compete for the title of the Cutest of the Cute!
- 11am-3:30pm: Beer Gardens at Western & Kentucky AND B & Petaluma Blvd.
- 11:15am: El Dia de los Muertos pre parade entertainment
- 11:30am: Clover Kids' Parade steps off
- 12pm: Main parade steps off
- 2am-4pm: Riverfront Stage with Bad Neighbors from 2-4pm
Presented by Petaluma Downtown Association with Petaluma Poultry's Rocky & Rosie.