Petaluma Patch is a great community resource that connects businesses, residents and City Hall through stories, event listings and more to a diverse cross-section of local readers.
It's a trusted local news and information source, making it a great spot to advertise.
You can pick and choose the right custom ad in the towns you want, as well as when and where you want it to run.
The Patch advertising team will provide you with your ad performance results on a monthly basis, and will make recommendations that will enhance your campaign. Furthermore, all packages are custom designed for your advertising needs, based on your goals and objectives.
But why advertise online with Patch?
You can reach residents of Sonoma County and increase customer satisfaction through a positive branding campaign.
At Patch you can share an ad slot with up to four advertisers (which makes it more affordable for more businesses). Running an ad on the interior pages gets you exposure on all the interior pages, while running an ad on the homepage only gets you exposure on the homepage.
You can target big by advertising on many Patches throughout the state, or you can keep your target small by focusing on Petaluma Patch and neighboring Patches like Healdsburg, Rohnert Park or Sonoma Valley. Or, you can choose to advertise on a specific type of article.
The advertising team will share the number of impressions each advertiser gets, as well as the number of clicks to their website, so you'll be able to keep track of the effectiveness of your ad.
Here are some steps to creating an effective message:
- Create a message that focuses on customer benefits. Customers want to know what you can do for them and how.
- Tell potential customers why they should choose you over your competitors. What can you do or offer customers that nobody else can? What is your expertise?
- You know your business better than anyone. What makes your current customers choose you over everyone else?
- Create top-of-mind of awareness through branding. Make potential customers think of you first when they are ready, willing and able to buy. Branding your message will help build awareness.
- People need to see your message consistently. People are barraged by messages everyday...we want them to remember you.
So get in touch with one of our advertising representatives to learn more today!
Contact advertising manager Gail Rorick at 707-328-6952 or firstname.lastname@example.org or regional publisher Brigitte Center at (707) 217-3606 or email@example.com to learn more.