There is always something interesting happening in Petaluma and we are committed to bringing you the latest.
We also want to know who stays up-to-date with all the news and we're giving away a Patch water bottle to one lucky winner.
All you have to do is answer the following quiz questions. Readers who get all the questions correct will be entered into a drawing. You have until Friday at noon to comment the correct answers. We will announce the winner on Friday afternoon.
1) What change did the Sonoma County library announce last week?
2) A lot of readers commented on what recent issue surrounding a planning commissioner?
3) What regular standing feature does Patch run every Wednesday?
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, comment the correct answers to this week’s quiz. All answers must be correct to be included in the drawing.
- All entries must be received by Sunday, Sept. 9, 11 p.m., Pacific Time.
- You may enter once per user account.
- Three winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Each winner will receive a Patch water bottle.