1. Celebrate the "Legacy of Martin Luther King: Loving and Serving Humanity" with the today at 10:30 a.m. The service will be led by Joyce Tischler. On the eve of the national holiday honoring his birth, the work and teachings of Dr. King will be shared. The meeting is at the at 518 B St.
2. If you need to get your dog or cat vaccinated or micro-chipped VIP Petcare Services will be at today at 383 S. McDowell Blvd. from 4:30 to 6 p.m. Be sure to have your animal in a carrier or on a leash.
3. has Greek music and dancing today at 4 p.m. If you haven’t been to this Petaluma institution, it is located at 5688 Lakeville Hwy. Oh, they have food too.
4. Have a spare car, boat or RV hanging out on your property, creating an eyesore? Even if it doesn’t run, the Polly Klaas Foundation will take that vehicle off your hands. Just call 800-380-5257 and the non-profit agency will send someone over to pick it up. If you are a newcomer and don’t know about Polly Klass, she was a young girl from Petaluma who was kidnapped and murdered in 1993. This organization bearing her name provides safety information for families and also helps bring missing kids home.
5. There is a new salon opened at 152 Kentucky Street. It is called Structures and it is already buzzing with activity. It has grabbed many notable stylists from other salons in town. The phone number is 707-776-4700.