This group is for men who experience, and wish to do something about any or all of the following concerns:
I feel isolated from myself, my partner, family, friends, and my community.
- I feel disconnected from my hopes, desires and passions.
- I find myself avoiding conflicts that are important to me.
- It is difficult for me to notice, identify and express what I feel.
- It is difficult for me to experience, contain and manage what I feel.
- It is difficult for me to trust others.
- I wish to have more energy, enthusiasm and vitality in my life.
- I want to be a better father, son, partner, brother, friend.
In weekly small group sessions, we will share our experiences with these and other concerns, while exploring and developing our human capacities for interest and enthusiasm; enjoyment and joy; humor; compassion; courage; resilience and fierceness; integrity; intimacy and connection. This is a facilitated group process format, which allows men to explore their vulnerabilities and concerns in a safe, confidential, compassionate and contained environment with other similarly concerned and focused men.