In Napa, news happens all the time and Napa Patch is committed to bringing you the latest.
If you're one of our regular readers and a subscriber to our free daily newsletter, you're probably someone who stays up-to-date with what's going on around town.
So why not take our quiz, for a chance to win a stainless-steel Patch water bottle?
Readers who correctly answer all three of the following quesions will be entered into a drawing for the water bottle.
You have until Friday at noon to leave your answers in the comment section below. We will announce the winner on Napa Patch Friday afternoon.
1) What is the name of the restaurant that replaced ZinsValley on Dwight Murray Plaza?
2) Who started the Shop Local Napa organization?
3) When is the Cinemark Napa opening?
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, comment below with the correct answers to this week’s quiz. All answers must be correct to be included in the drawing.
- All entries must be received by Friday, Sept. 7, 12 p.m., Pacific Time.
- You may enter once per user account.
- Three winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Each winner will receive a Patch water bottle.
Napa Patch becomes Napa Valley Patch Sept. 27: Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Sign up for the daily email with links to the latest news | Got something to say? Start a blog and share your views with the valley.