.

Fire Causes $90,000 Worth of Damage

Started in garage of home

 

A Petaluma family is safe after a fire that started in the garage broke out Monday afternoon. 

Fire officials believe the blaze, which occurred in the 300 block of Sixth Street on Monday around 1:30pm, was accidental, but are continuing their investigation.

All residents were able to escape unharmed and the fire was brought under control within ten minutes.  The garage and its contents received approximately $90,000 worth of damage. 

Active Thinker January 24, 2013 at 05:03 PM
Great job by all of the departments that helped!

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something