A search warrant was served at 10:30 a.m. in response to numerous, on-going complaints from area residents about suspected narcotics activity at the house, police said.
Arrested at the home and booked at Sonoma County Jail, according to police, were:
- Kyle Brett Richardson, 52, for suspected possession of a controlled substance and drug-paraphernalia, and probation violations;
- Christopher Gabriel Timm , 27, for a misdemeanor warrant;
- Anthony Manuel Silva, 25, for suspected use/influence of controlled substances;
- Jennifer Marie Falconer, 26, for three felony warrants;
- Ashley Christine Kontos (6-15-89) for suspected possession of a controlled substance and drug-paraphernalia, and probation violations.