The work is scheduled for 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Rohnert Park Expressway, and the northbound offramp will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. The paving work has to be done during the day because it requires warm temperatures, Caltrans said in a press release:
U.S. 101 Rohnert Park Expressway Interchange
U.S. 101 Ramp Closures for Paving on Rohnert Park Expressway
Rohnert Park, Sonoma County – On Wednesday, October 16, through Friday, October 18, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., there will be numerous ramp closures on U.S. 101 at Rohnert Park Expressway as the City contractor works through the area, paving Rohnert Park Expressway. This activity is weather dependent and must be completed during the day due to temperature requirements.
There will be various closures, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., at the following locations:
- Northbound U.S. 101 off-ramp to Rohnert Park Expressway
- Rohnert Park Expressway diagonal on-ramp to northbound U.S. 101
(Park and Ride access will remain open)
- Rohnert Park Expressway loop on-ramp to northbound U.S. 101
- Rohnert Park Expressway diagonal on-ramp to southbound U.S. 101
- Rohnert Park Expressway loop on-ramp to southbound U.S. 101
- Southbound U.S. 101 off-ramp to Rohnert Park Expressway
- Alternating lanes on eastbound and westbound Rohnert Park Expressway over U.S. 101, between Redwood and Commerce
In addition, the northbound U.S. 101 off-ramp to Rohnert Park Expressway will be closed, Wednesday, October 16, throughFriday, October 18, from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Follow detour signs, drive cautiously through the construction zone, and leave a safe traveling distance between your vehicle and the vehicle ahead of you. Please remember to Slow for the Cone Zone.
For information about Caltrans projects in Sonoma County, visit our website at http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist4 or call the message line at (707) 781-2245.--
Sign up for the free Petaluma Patch newsletter | Like Petaluma Patch on Facebook | Follow @PetalumaPatch on Twitter | Blog for Petaluma Patch